Built in 1948 along Route 66, Hawk Dairies once covered nearly a dozen states. This building housed retail space in addition to being a place of processing and shipping. It closed in 1961 and now houses Store Fixtures of Tulsa.
TulsaOklahomaRoute 66Mother Roadarchitectureart decohistoricdairyHawk Dairy
Although all of the photos on this site are watermarked for the protection of the artist, none of the products ordered will carry the watermark on the physical copy.